Test your eco-knowledge! This puzzle is included in 2 Weeks 2 Utopia (paperback).
Download this puzzle as a printable PDF, free, plus get the secret link to the puzzle solution and discounts on books, merch, and more:
3) The typical home ____ system uses more energy than any other appliance.
5) Over the last century, humans have cleared 11.6 million square miles of forest, more than three times the area of the United States, for ____ .
6) The most significant choice, which saves on average 58.6 tons of CO2 equivalent per year is having one fewer ____.
7) Plants and animals live in a a biological community called an ____.
8) The Ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle said, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but a ____.”
9) When you ____, you reduce yard waste and fertilize your lawn.
13) Upgrade to ____ lightbulbs to save electricity.
14) Planting trees helps restore in the atmosphere.
18) ____ is reducing the world’s natural foliage at an alarming rate.
19) Environmentally sustainable ____ utilizes textiles made from waste or natural materials.
20) Carry groceries in ____ shopping bags.
1) ____ practices are environmentally balanced, preserving natural resources while avoiding non-biodegradable waste.
2) When you ____ used plastic, aluminum, and glass, it is converted reusable material.
4) To save water and simplify maintenance, ____ your lawn.
10) The Paris Agreement outlines governmental actions to help stop ____ change.
11) ____ for women empowers them to take part in local economies and make better choices regarding family size.
12) Project aims to help the world stop climate change by advancing science-based strategies.
15) When buying ____ products, it is important to read labels.
16) Producing one pound of ____ can use more than 1,800 gallons of water compared to 71 gallons for green peas.
17) A running ____ can waste up to 200 gallons of water per day, two-thirds of an average family’s entire daily use.
18) Instead of discarding gently used clothing, reuse, sell, or _____ items.
ANSWERS: See the puzzle solution and get discounts on books, merch, and more.